- The terms of the Academy's price list, the enrolment form and the terms and conditions constitute the terms of the legally binding contract ("the Contract") between you, the student, any Guarantor set out in the enrolment form and The Puglia Chef Academy
- Applicants for short courses, e.g. one day, 5 day, evening classes or demonstrations must pay the full amount at the time of enrol on to the course
- You must attend all courses on a punctual basis unless prevented by events which are beyond your reasonable control
- You must comply with the rules and regulations of the Academy
- If the Academy considers a student's behaviour unacceptable the Academy will be entitled to refuse entry to further classes, without any refund being granted
- The Academy will be entitled to change the timing and or content of any course and to substitute any teacher at any time
- If fees are not paid by the due date, the Academy will be entitled to reallocate your place (without prejudice to the obligation to pay fees)
- Any deposit and/or fees will only be returned if the Academy is unable to offer you a place on your chosen course
- You may terminate the contract (and all monies paid will be returned to you) at any time during the period ending on the day falling seven working days after the date of the Contract. Notice of the termination must be writing. To be effective the notice must be posted or delivered not later than the last day of the seven working day period.
- The Academy will be entitled to cancel any course at any time subject to the repayment of any deposit and fees received of the course or the part of the course which has been cancelled
- You must not bring any items of special value onto the Academy's premises. The Academy will not accept responsibility for the loss of any personal possessions
- The Academy will not be liable for any loss suffered by you which is indirect, special or consequential
- The Academy will not be liable for any loss suffered by you resulting from any event which is beyond the reasonable control of the Academy
- The Contract contains all the contractual terms agreed between you, the invoice addressee and the Academy
- No failure or delay by the Academy in enforcing any of its rights under the Contract shall be deemed to be a waiver of such right
- You are advised to take out insurance against loos of fees through illness or personal accident.
Culinary Tours and day courses
The Puglia Chef Academy is a division of HANDMADE srl
You may book on line on our UK website www.greenitalytours.COM Or contacting us at email@example.com
Booking information, Terms and conditions.
Deposit: a 50% deposit is required to confirm any booking. Your booking is confirmed once the payment has been received and voucher will be issued. Although in some cases we may confirm your booking before we receive a deposit, this circumstance would not modify our policy concerning cancellation fees.
Cancellation policy: Cancellation sent up to 10 days before the tour, cooking course or transfer: no chargeFrom 9 to 4 days: 50 % penalty will be appliedLess than 3 days and no show: 100% penalty.Upon confirmation of your service you will receive a voucher with pick up location and time. You will be asked to arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes prior to the start of the event.Changes: Changes to your confirmed services must be requested in writing via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Privacy: HANDMADE EVENTS and the Puglia Chef Academy respect your privacy. Our company follows European and Italian privacy laws and standards outlined in INFORMATIVA SULLA TUTELA DELLA PRIVACY (D.L. 196/2003). When you provide information about yourself, you agree that we can use it for our company's purposes only, however this information will not be shared with third parties in accordance with the above laws.
Catering and extended courses
Booking Information for one, two or three week courses (with or without accommodation)and for catering services Deposits and Payments: A 20% deposit is required to confirm all services. Final payment is due 91 days prior to the course or event start date. For reservations made within 91 days of departure, the entire cost must be paid at the time of booking. We accept payment by PayPal and bank transfer as well as on line payments by Visa or Master Card on www.greenitalytours.com All services and payments are non-transferrable. Additional deposits may be required for certain destinations or for travel during peak holiday dates. Cancellation Policy: All cancellations and refund requests must be made in writing. Your cancellation date will be the date we receive your notice. No verbal refund requests will be honored. Deposits are non-refundable. Refunds of final payment will be honored as follows: Notice received before 91 days of scheduled course or event: 100% refund. Notice received between 61-90 days of scheduled course or event departure: 75% refund. Notice received between 31-60 days of scheduled course or event: 50% refund. Notice received 30 days or less prior to scheduled tour departure: No refund.